Friday, April 23, 2010

Day 16 198 left

Tomorrow is the Derby Marathon/Mini-Marathon.  I'm excited, hoping the weather holds out.  I'm running with Mary Beth, and looking forward to a good run.  I have set all my stuff out and I'm sure I will still forget something.  Tonight at the expo I bought a runner's belt, and will hurt anyone that calls it a (whispers) fanny pack.  A fanny pack is never acceptable.   It has solved one of my problems.  I usually run with my iphone, but didn't want to carry it in the rain, and its cumbersome to handle.  But I want to take pictures, how many opportunities will I get to run on the track at Churchill Downs?  So I bought a shuffle for my music, and a waterproof NOT fannypack for my tiny camera.  

Tonight we had dinner with my running group at Bearnos.  I will really miss running with them.  Thanks to our leaders, Andrea and Leslie.  Amazing people, great motivators and I would have given up a long time ago without them.  Going to get some sleep, if I can, and good luck to everyone tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment